Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Easy Day


Today? Pretty easy day. Woke up at 8:30 had to go see my freshman advisor. She was really nice, young, to be honest I dont even remember her first name. I left there and went to my first class which was Discover New York, just copied some notes. Then to economics back to back after DNY to also copy notes. Now I am actually at work. I work in the office of Professional Studies. I get out at 4:30, excited to go see my twin cousins! I havent saw them in a few months so im really looking foward to that. Im going to just spend the night there, eat, and play with them. Other wise the week is just full of work and school, nothing really to look forward to except this weekened.This weekened im excited, my cousins getting married should be fun. Im bringing my best friend with me for my date! haha lame, but shes more like my siser. I also get to see my baby girl at home, bella. Shes my puppy, ill put a picture of her. Aside from that Sunday I will be back here at school!

Okay well back to work!

No comments: