Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My big sister


As the only child, well in this country anyways (because i have a half brother and sister in Italy i do not see much, only when i go to Italy) I never had a big sister. I have always wanted a big brother or big sister and I GOT ONE! yay. Recently I have joined a sorority, Phi Eta Chi which stands for Faith, Education and Charity. Here I have begun some of the best times of my life. I have been honored to have a big sister named Lauren. She is such a sweet and caring woman, and I love being around her. Even though being in a sorority is sterotyped to have a good time and meet people that is not all it is about. You begin to form bonds with girls you want in your life forever. Everyone is so caring and loving and wants to be there for anything you may need. It is such a sense of ease, especially in college not knowing anyone you have a group of wonderful ladies there with open arms. It has been a insirational memorable experience already and I cant wait for many more memories to come <3

No comments: