Saturday, November 3, 2007

Puggles


A puggle, your probably wondering what is that? Well it is the mixture between two breeds of dogs. A beagle and a pug. Weird combination but the cutest puppies. They are small about 15 pounds if that, and are sandy in color. They are the cutest puppies and I just got one yay! The other day my moms boyfriend was given her because a family could not take her because their son is really sick. So yay for me i got to have her. Shes so tiny i love her. She sleeps all day which is awesome. I was not sure what to name her, so she had no name for a while. One of my friends finally came up with the perfect name for her, Twinkie. She is named Twinkie because her fur is sandy color, and her belly is white.. Hints just like a twinkie! Its very cute and perfect for her. I already have a dog named Bella, hopefully she wont mind too much. :)

No comments: