Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Semester is ending...


Okay so we have about....8 days of school left woo hoo! The begininng of this semester started out easy and then ended up crazy and hectic! I didnt expect it to be like highschool of course but papers were crazy at the end of this semester. I was up all weekened writing papers and doing powerpoints i barely slept, it was insane. Thankfully last night was my last late night! I was up till 12 went to sleep then woke back up at 5 to finish my paper. Annoying. I cant wait for this semester to end. Too many speeches, papers, and powerpoints please just end!!!!!! I think professors gang up together on us to bombard us with tons of work. Darn teachers. Anyways Christmas is coming so thats something to look foward to and to get through all this work. Few more days and we are done I cant wait. Then 6 weeks off and HELLLO Italy and Christmas. I also am looking foward to being with my friends from home over the holidays, should be a good time with everyone home from school! I am excited. Now i just need to get through these last few days then adios St. John's University!

No comments: