Friday, September 21, 2007

CCD?

CCD yea i bet your wondering.. hmm what are you talking about that was when I was umm 8th grade. Yea, so I know im 18 years old and going to CCD. Strange, out of the ordinary, but when I was younger I never had the chance to finish any classes. So here I am now taking classes every wednesday and sundays up untill the Easter Vigil. Hour and a half of my life everytime, but you know what I actually enjoy it. Despite the average person completes this as a child or young teen, doing this as an adult has been to my advantage. I have learned a lot of new things I never new. I am doing this knowing I really want it and not that I am being forced. Every week we basically just speak about the basics of the Catholic Religion, and how it affects our life. Doing this course has encouraged me to think a lot more about my relationship with God, and my family as well. Has been very good so far, on Sunday I am supposed to be making my Right of Acceptance into the Church but unfortionality I have other plans.. So that pushes me back till November 25. I go to Our Lady Star of the Sea...heres the site actually. http://www.parishesonline.com/scripts/HostedSites/Org.asp?ID=10180
It has been a wonderful experience and I hope to grasp more as the weeks come on.

No comments: