Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can your mom be your best friend?

Even though we all do have best friends, as I have grown up I have relized that my mother is more then just my mother she is my best friend. I was talking to her on the phone recently and it dawned on me wow, shes so much more to me then just my mom. I couldnt imagine my life without her in it. She is there when I feel everyone else is running out and I have no where to go. As a young child I was not really close to my mother, but as I grew up I realized that noone can get better then her. If I needed anything she would be there in a minute. She will and always does drop anything she is doing to help me with what I need. Instead of being selfish and thinking about herself, thats noteven in the question. I am what is first in her mind no matter what. She always tells me you will never understand untill you have your own, then you will see how much love you can actually have for one person. She is an amazing woman. She follows her values and morals and reflects them on to me. I watch her grow everyday into a more beautiful woman than she already is. She is just that type of person to catch your tears as they fall or watch your every step. I could write pages on her, but I would be here all day. I love you mom.

3 comments:

Ciara said...

Your blog was touching and I couldn't agree more with you. My mom is my best friend too.

ashley said...

My mom is my bestfriend! I love her to dealth and i tell her everything so ofcourse she is! I love how u talked about this because some people owuld be embarrissed. Moms would never lie to you or tell your secrets there the bestfriend a girl could have!

Michelle said...

I have to agree with Nikole on this blog. As a young girl you never really appreciate what your mother does for you unitl you have grown up and have your own responsibilites and you look to you mother for her help. Your mother is your best friend, even though at times you wish she would leave you alone, when she actually leaves you alone all you want is her back to bother you, because the bothering is better than not having her in your life.