Thursday, September 27, 2007

Epstein Bar

This January it will be three years ago I was diagnosed with epstein bar. Epstein bar is a sleeping disorder which derives from mono. I am not really sure when I got mono but i know it was from my best friends sister. I was checked and the doctor said o no you dont have anything, and then 3 months later found out I had full blown epstein bar. I was 16 years old in my sophmore year missing days upon days of school. I would rest but nothing was working. I have to get blood taken every 6 months to check on my levels and make sure my body is functioning okay. Even though this diesease is not deadly, thank god, it takes a toll on me. Everyday I am tired, stressed, and over worked. I wish there was a cure. It gets very annoying. Someone out there please find a cure for my annoying sleep disorder! I want a good nights sleep!

1 comment:

breana said...

I know exactly how you feel. I go epstein bar when i was 14. I know how frustrating it is because it seems like no matter what you do you are always tiered. And almost anything can wipe you out for a whole day.