Monday, October 1, 2007

Sailing with out me

I am quite depressed. My entire family leaves Friday for a cruise that 12 of us go on every year and IIIIIII cant go. It is our family ritual to go every October or November all together. Because I am no longer in highschool, you just can take off 5 days and everything be okay so I am the only one in the family left home. It is driving me crazy. Everyone around me is packing and getting all ready for fun in the sun and here i am, getting cold. mad. annoyed. and have to stay in New York and go to class o what fun. My mom her boyfriend, grandparents, aunt and uncles are all going to be piling up in a limo friday night and off to miami to leave on the brand new royal carribean ship. Eating, dancing, partying and soaking up beautiful weather and here I am here all alone. Im just a little upset! AND to add to them going away they come back on my birthday! My 19th birthday they dont even come back till late that night! O well. lonely week, lonely birthday, and NO cruise for me till I graduate! ahh many more years to be sad.

No comments: