Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving and not much eating!


Thursday November 22, 2007 as we all know was Thanksgiving. Being one of my favorite holidays because unofortionality i love to eat. This year is was my bright idea to have my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday the day before, stupid i know. Actually beneficial to me in the sense i didnt get to eat that much, but i still loveeee turkey day! Yesterday we had about 20 people over which was very nice because we do not get together much as a family with having such busy hectic lives. So the house was packed, food was everywhere and we had a nice day. Kids were running all over playing games, i personally was playing wii which i love and am addicted too. Adults were chatting and reminiscing on old times, and my aunts and uncles who are both newly engaged were love birding it up! I had a few friends stop by to keep me company which was nice. Got to see some friends i usually never get to since im away at school. Thanksgiving turned out to be a nice holiday despite i had two teeth missing.

No comments: