Friday, November 16, 2007

Too many break lights.


Along this entire of Staten Island all I ever see are a million break lights because the Island is full of traffic. Down where I live in New Jersey, yes, we have traffic but here it never ever stops. For example this morning I drove from my aunts who lives in Tottenville and it took me an hour to get to school. This is rediculous. Everyday, anytime, no matter where you go traffic is all over. Something needs to be done. I do not know what but something. I cant stand even going out because I know it is going to take me an hour to get anywhere. I just sit around because traffic aggrevates me so bad i dont want to go out.
I cant solve the problem but maybe the mayor should do something about all this traffic. Maybe widen the roads, or make people work. Jeeze it seems like noone works around here just drives around! O well, nothing I can do but it just drives me crazy!!

No comments: